Trying to keep in touch with everyone is a challenge sometimes. Not everyone uses the same form of technology to communicate with the rest of the world. With such a diverse membership we do our best to give everyone an opportunity to stay in touch. Our primary forms of communication are Facebook, GroupMe, and Twitter. Please check the blocks at the bottom of the home page of this website.
This is how we communicate:
- Central Carolina Cycling Club Public Fan Page where we communicate with everyone, members and non-member public. https://www.facebook.com/centralcarolinacycling/ like and follow this page for the latest public ride updates
- Central Carolina Cycling Club Private Main Group Page, this is for all Members Only, family members, and close affiliates of the club. https://www.facebook.com/groups/centralcarolinacyclingclub/ Most of our discussions happen either here or on our private member's mailing list.
- C4 Juniors/Cabarrus NICA closed group - this group is for our kid's mountain biking club. https://www.facebook.com/groups/577909505709565/
- C4 Juniors/Cabarrus NICA Public Fan Page - The public-facing page where we post seasonal updates. https://www.facebook.com/Cabarruscogcrushers
We try to mirror our most important timely ride updates to this account, for those of you who are serious Twitter followers. http://twitter.com/c4rides
- C4 Roadies GroupMe this group contain riders who are interested in primarily road rides.
- C4 MTB GroupMe, this group contains riders who are interested in participating in our mountain bike rides.